Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Steam Fair Sights and Sounds

I have a note to put these in this order. I don't know why, tonight, while I'm doing it. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow. But tomorrow is all booked and busy, so I hope readers find something nice to see or hear here.


The note above was written in 2011. In July 2023, I worked on this page. Three slide shows were broken because they were flash technology and coded for Photobucket (and my photos aren't there now). There is a gallery below of all the photos and videos from that day at Hollycombe Steam Fair, a beautiful outdoor museum with rides, and a farm, and other things.

Enjoy the photos, and try to go there, if you ever can. It is Hollycombe Steam In The Country, Iron Hill, Liphook, Hampshire





Click here to see all my photos from that day (Sunday, June 26)

including the Zebrite sign, and some others.

TO EXIT, click the "x" in the upper right.

Brief videos are at the end, so you might want to hear a few of those first, to have a soundtrack for the other images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are joyously welcome!