Friday, June 24, 2011

The Allotment and the neighboring allotments

Roger and Katie have an allotment, far at the end of a set across from their house. I walked over with Roger and their two boys. I had the camera, and Roger asked why, because there wasn't anything good over there. For me, though, it was rich with good stuff. For one thing, I've been collecting images of wheelbarrows. Score!

The plants for Dwarf French Beans were exotic, and I'd never heard of them, so it's still written on my arm in green. "Dwarf French Beans."



There might be some duplicates, and some that seem to be duplicates but aren't. Sorry if it gets boring, but it was fun for me!

1 comment:

  1. Great for me to see how big the tomato plants are as I haven't been to the allotment for a month or more. (I usually have a shower whilst the boys go over there.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are joyously welcome!